Duplicate check prevents you from adding a participant who is already enrolled in your program by matching the new enrollment against existing participants based on the criteria you set. Set Duplicate Check Settings allows you to define your own criteria for this check if you do not want to use the default settings. This feature links to the Duplicated Participants, Batch Upload, Add New Participant, and Add New Family.
To Edit Duplicate Check Settings:
- On the navigation bar click Site Administration.
- Select Manage Demographics.
- Just above the Standard Demographics, click the blue Set Duplicate Check Settings link.
- Check the box next to each demographic you would like to use for duplicate check.
- A drop-down menu will appear next to your selections. For each one, choose if the match should be "like" or an "exact match."
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- Click Back to Manage Demographics to return to the previous screen.
Depending on how you configure your duplicate check settings you could potentially generate different lists of duplicated participants. It is good practice to set a duplicate match on at least two items, and mark three items for "exact match."
For more information on Duplicate Check, click here.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.