Finding a Report to Run
- Click "My Apricot" tab.
- On the left hand menu, click "My Reports."
- Expand the black arrow next to the report category you would like to see.
- Hover your mouse over the Actions arrow.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Choose "Run."
How to Read a Report
A tour of the "Run" Version of the report:
- Name of the report.
- Global Values. This is a space for values that can be applied to multiple sections of a report. Here, dates have been entered to be used in the filter for the "Intake Date" column.
- A report section. A report may have many sections, each identifying a different data set. This section is called "Intake Information."
- Forms list. This shows the name of the form that has been used to create the report.
- Filters. Filters can narrow down the applicable data being pulled from the database.
- Search. Type a search term into the search bar and you will see results from the entire report, even if the rows were not originally part of the displayed results.
- Number of displayed results. If your report section has fewer than 300 rows, they will all be displayed by default. If your report section has more than 300 rows, the first 300 will be displayed until you select Show All.
Editing or Adjusting the "Run" Version of Your Report
- Global Values and filters can be edited from the Run view of a report to personalize, adjust results, and clarify findings. To edit Global Values, click into the text boxes. Note: Not all Filters can be adjusted in Run view of the report if they are locked by your Administrator.
- To edit a filter, click the pencil icon.
- To add a filter, click the plus sign.
- To return to edit mode, or the gray side of the report, click edit.
- To export, click the export button.
Did this answer your question?