- Click on the Tools menu in Internet Explorer or the icon in the upper right hand corner of your browser that looks like a gear.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. In the General tab, in the Browsing History section, click the Settings button. This will open an additional window.
4. Under "Check for newer versions of stored pages" select the option to "Every time I visit the webpage."
5. Click OK.
6. Click the Delete button next to Settings and Delete Temporary Internet Files.
7. Check the box to “Delete browsing history on exit.”
8. Click OK to close the Internet Options window, and close all open Internet Explorer windows on your desktop.
9. Open a new Internet Explorer window and log back into ETO with a fresh session.
Click here for more information on clearing your browser's cache.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.