You may need to edit an entity to change the entity type or sub-type. This edit is fast and easy to do.
- On the navigation bar, go to Entities.
- Select View/Edit Entity.
- Enter the name of the entity you wish to edit, or do a blank search.
- Next to the name of the entity, click on Show Entity Type.
- A pop up box will appear where you can see the current assignment for your entity.
- From here, you can de-select the current entity type selection.
- Select the desired Entity Type(s) or sub-type(s)
- Multiple Sub-Types can also be selected by holding down the Shift or Ctrl key and selecting the desired types with your mouse. (The Shift key allows you to select a range of options, the Ctrl key allows you to select options that may not be directly next to each other on the list.)
6. Click Save at the bottom of the pop-up box.
For more information on editing entities click here.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.