This article is intended to be used as a step-by-step guide to resolves errors with the user batch upload process.
- Check the In Progress tab to see if the upload is in progress.
- If there is an error in your spreadsheet, the upload will not be successful. From the In Progress tab, click the Fix Errors button in the Action column.
- On the Error Summary page, click the Next button.
- Fix the noted areas in the "Did you mean...?" column by typing the correct value or selecting the correct value from the drop-down and then click the Next button. Repeat this step for all errors.
- The first few columns will show you the information that you attempted to upload that was incorrect.
- The Count will show you the number of times this error occurred.
- The Did you mean...? column will allow you to correct the errors.
- You will not be able to click the Next button until all errors are corrected.
- If you must navigate away from fixing errors, your changes will be saved and you will not need to repeat your corrections.
- Click Finish on the confirmation screen.
Click here for more information on User Batch Upload.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.