Below are the instructions of how to delete a custom report.
1. At the top of the page, click the tab that says "Reporting Dashboard."
2. Once the page has loaded, click "Report Folder."
3. You will need to locate the report you want to delete. In order to do so, you must know if the report is saved in the "My Favorites" or "Public" folder. (If you click the "Public" or "My Favorites" folders and type in the report name in the search bar, you should be able to locate the report.)
4. Once you have located the report, you will need to right-click on the name of the report, hover over "Organize" and click "Delete." (It is important to note that once the report has been deleted, this action cannot be undone.)
5. Once the report is deleted, go back into ETO. On the navigation bar, click "Reports."
6. Go to the "View Reports" and "View Reports NEW" pages to determine if the deleted report is still showing. If so, click on the button at the top of the page that says "Refresh Report List."
Click here for further information on managing ETO Results reports.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.