In order to create a merged dimension in ETO Results, please see the following:
- Navigate to the Data Access tab of the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Under the Data Objects sub-tab, select Merge.
3. Select objects from individual queries while holding the CTRL key.
4. Click OK when complete.
The merged dimension will have now been created and will be visible in the Merged Dimensions folder under available objects. To change the name or edit the merged dimension, you can double click on the merged dimension in your list of available objects.
If you need to add a new Object to an existing Merged Dimension, please see the following:
- Under the Available Objects window, click the new Object and the Merged Dimension while holding the CTRL key.
- Right click on the new Object
- Click Add Merge
Now, under the Merged Dimension, it should show the previous Objects that were merged, as well as, the new Object.
Please Contact Customer Support if you need more information or additional assistance.