- Click Reports on the Navigation Bar
- Select Manage Report Universes
- Confirm the name of a Custom Universe that includes flattened demographics. If you are unsure, click the Edit link to the right of a universe. Confirm the "Include Flattened Participant Demographics in this universe" box is checked.
- Click Manage Report Universes button on the Navigation Bar again.
- Click the name of the Custom Universe to launch ETO Results.
- Double click desired dimensions to select them as Result Objects for the query. Include Age and at least one of the Participant Identifiers.
- Click the Run Query button.
- Once on the Edit Report screen: click the Variable Editor icon (found to the right of the fx formula icon).
- Type in the desired Name for the variable, for example "Age Range"
- Leave the Qualification set to Dimension
- Type a Formula using the following template. If copying and pasting the formula, it is possible that the quotations marks will need to be deleted and re-typed before the formula will be accepted by the Variable Editor.
- Edit the numbers in the formula to match your reporting requirements
- Click OK
= If ([Age] < 6) Then "0-5" ElseIf ([Age] <11) Then "6-10" ElseIf ([Age] <16) Then "11-15" ElseIf ([Age] <21) Then "16-20" ElseIf ([Age] <25) Then "21-25" ElseIf ([Age] <41) Then "26-40" ElseIf ([Age] <66) Then "41-65" ElseIf ([Age] <120) Then "66 and older" ElseIf(IsNull([Age])) Then "Unspecified"
Click here for more information on Creating Variables.
Please contact Customer Support if you require additional assistance.