This article will walk you step-by-step on how to manage the security for Entity Types/Subtypes. If the security isn't set for the proper user role, the entity will open for the user, without the correct permissions, in Read-Only.
- Open the Navigation Bar
- Click Site Administration
- Click Manage Entity Types/Subtypes
- Click the arrow next to the Entity to be edited to expand the selection to view the Entity subtypes
- Expanding shows the column “Lowest Role than can Add/Edit Entity”
- Click Edit
- From the drop-down “Lowest-Role than can Add/Edit Entity” select the user role. If you check the Enterprise Level box you may share that subtype across the entire enterprise. You can also choose to Enable/Disable an Entity subtype here.
- Click Save
For more information on managing entity security, please click here.
If you need more information or additional assistance, please contact customer support.