If a collection in no longer needed because all of the participants are gone or the group has been disbanded, you will want to disable the collection. Disabling is different from deleting; when disabled, you can no longer work with the collection but all of the information will remain in ETO for reporting.
Please follow the steps below to disable an active collection:
- Using Quick Search, in the drop-down following "within" select the collection type.
- Leave the search term(s) field empty to search for all collections or enter the name of the collection.
- Click the Search button.
- To the left of the collection name, under Take Action, click on the disable icon.
- A pop up will state "Are you sure you want to Disable [collection name]?" Click Continue.
- Check the 'Include Disabled' box to include disabled collections in
the search results.
- To edit the collection, click the pencil icon.
- To delete the collection, click on the trash can icon.
- Click on the collection name to go to the collection dashboard.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or