Note: Boolean Fields are listed in bold italics. Boolean means an answer of Yes/No or Y/N will be accepted.
- Make sure to enter data on the User Batch Upload sheet. The sheet titled Instructions contains helpful information, but it should be removed from the file once it is saved with user information.
- In the UpdateOrInsert column, fill in “Insert” if the account is new, and “Update” if the account is existing.
- Fill in the email address of the user being updated or inserted. The Email column is required, and must contain a valid email address that is not currently being used within ETO if the user is being inserted. If the user is already in the system, make sure that the email address provided here matches the one in ETO.
- Fill in the cells for columns in Orange. If the account is new, First Name, Last Name, and Password are required. For any information that is not necessary or does not apply, leave the column blank.
- Prefix: Enter a prefix for the user.
- FirstName: Enter the user’s first name.
- MiddleInitial: Enter the user’s middle initial.
- LastName: Enter the user’s last name.
- Suffix: Enter the user’s suffix.
- SSN: Enter the user’s SSN.
- Password: Enter a temporary password for the user. Once the user logs into ETO for the first time, ETO will prompt them to change their password. If updating a user account, this column is not required.
- WorkPhone: Enter the user’s work phone number. The format to be used is 555-555-5555.
- CellPhone: Enter the user’s cell phone number. The format to be used is 555-555-5555.
- Pager: Enter the user’s pager number. The format to be used is 555-555-5555.
- Ext: Enter the user’s extension if they have one.
- Fingerprinted: Enter a value of “Y” to check the Finger Printed box on the user’s account.
- ReportingRole: The following values can be entered for this column: Enterprise Manager, Site Manager, or Staff. For more information on Reporting Roles, see our help page on the subject here.
- DisableUser: This field is used to disable existing accounts within ETO. Enter a value of “Y” to disable the user’s account.
5. Fill in the cells for columns in blue.
- AllSiteAccess: To give this user access to all sites in the Enterprise, enter “Y” or “Yes.”
- SiteIDorSiteName: Enter the Site ID or the Site name in this column.
- DisableFromSite: This column is used to disable the user from the site entered in SiteIDorSiteName.
- Role: Enter the user’s role in this column.
- UserType: This column is used to insert a value for the User Type field in a user’s account record. The values are managed by a feeder table called Staff Types in Manage Feeder Tables under Site Administration.
- RestrictParticipantAccesstoCaseload: This field corresponds to the check box under Manager User Accounts > Caseload Access. If answered “Yes,” the user’s ability to view participants will be restricted to their own caseload.
6. Fill in the cells for columns in Green.
- AllProgramAccess: Answering “Yes” in this column will grant the user access to all of the same programs that the uploading user has access to.
- AllCaseloadAccess: Answering “Yes” in this column will grant the user the ability to add and remove caseloads for themselves and others.
- ProgramIDOrProgramName: Enter the name of the Program or the Program ID in this column. If this column is left blank, the user will be granted access to the program that the upload occurs in.
- RemoveFromProgram: Answering “Yes” will remove the user’s access from the program listed in ProgramIDOrProgramName.
- DefaultProgramIDOrName: Enter the name or the program ID of the program that should be shown to the user when they log into ETO. Note: This value can only be included in an Update row and the user must already have access to the program in ETO.
- CaseloadOwn: Answering “Yes” will grant the user the ability to add/remove participants in their own caseload.
- CaseloadOthers: Answering “Yes” will grant the user the ability to add/remove participants in other users’ caseloads.
- IgnoreCaseloadRestriction: Answering “Yes” to this column will ignore the setting selected in the RestrictParticipantAccesstoCaseload column for the program listed in this row.
7. Once all fields are filled out, save the document with a different name for uploading purposes. Valid file types for use with the Batch Upload feature are .csv and .xlsx. If using .csv, commas cannot be included in the file.
Click here for more information on User Batch Upload.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.