Question: What is compatibility view?
Answer: Compatibility view is a browser setting that allows your version of Internet Explorer to act like an older version of Internet Explorer. ETO works best outside of compatibility mode, and in versions 9, 10 and 11 of Internet Explorer. A telltale sign your browser is in compatibility mode is to check the row of links on the top right corner of your ETO screen. If the “Help” link is not lined up with your name and Home Page, you’re in compatibility view.
To remove Compatibility Mode from your browser:
- Click on Tools in your Internet Explorer menu.
- Select Compatibility View Settings.
- Make sure etosoftware.com is not included in this list.
- If it is, click on etosoftware.com so that it is highlighted.
- Click Remove.
- Please note, if you use our legacy crystal reports, you will want to include etoreports.com and etoreports2.com on the list of sites to view in compatibility view.
- Click Close.
- Note: at this point you may automatically get logged out of ETO. Log back in and you will no longer be in compatibility view.
For more information on compatibility view click here.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.