If a new employee joins your organization, you may need to add a new user account for them in ETO. Below is a step by step process of how to add a new user account through the Manage User Accounts feature.
- On the navigation bar, go to Site Administration.
- Under Site Administration, go to Manage User Accounts.
- Next you will click on the Add New User button at the top of the page.
4. This is where you will enter all of the user's basic information and click Save. In order to save this page you will need to include all of the information where there is a red asterisk. Please Note, if your organization has Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) enabled, you will be required to enter a phone number in the Cell Phone area.
5. Next, you will need to give the user site and program access. On the Site/Program Access tab, you will choose the name of the site, the user's role and check the boxes for each program they will need access to.
6. Once this is complete, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.