Reports in ETO require either the Crystal Viewer or Java. For both, you will need to make sure you have your trusted site settings set for ETO software in order to properly view your reports.
- In your Internet Explorer browser, click on Tools (represented by a gear symbol).
- Select "Internet Options."
- Click on the "Security" tab at the top of the window that pops up.
- Click on "Trusted Sites" (located below the green check mark.)
- Click "Sites."
- In the white box below the words "Add this website to the zone:" type in the following websites, clicking the "Add" button between each site entered: https://*.etoreports.comhttps://*.etoreports2.comhttps://*.etosoftware.comCanadian customers should use https://*.etoreports.ca and https://*.etoreports2.ca
- Click the "Close" button.
- Click the "OK" button.
- Close all open Internet Explorer windows.
- Re-open Internet Explorer.
For more information on trusted sites click here.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.