- On the navigation bar on the right hand side, select Participants.
- Select View/Edit Participant.
- Search for the participant by name.
- Click on the participant’s name.
- In the top left hand corner of the participants information, click on the “Program History” button to generate a list of all of their program enrollment history.
- Once the user finds the correct program name, go over to the Take Action column and click on the Edit pencil of the program history that needs to be corrected.
- Select the appropriate start date and/or end date from the list.
- Click Submit.
Important: Only Site Managers and above have access to edit and/or delete a record.
For more information about this feature and screenshots of each step within the feature please visit the help manual page: Click here
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.