When a staff member leaves, it may be necessary to transfer their caseload to another staff member's account. You must transfer the caseload first before disabling their account. Only a Caseload Manager has access to manage other user's caseloads.
- Go to the Staff Caseloads dashboard part on your dashboard.
- Click on the Take Action button next to the staff member you wish to edit.
- The participants on their caseload will be highlighted. Make a note of which participants these are.
- Un-check the boxes of the participants in that person's caseload.
- Select the staff member you wish to assign the participants to from the Staff: drop-down above the table.
- Check the participants you wish to assign to the new caseworker.
- Click save.
- Click Return to dashboard.
- The changes you have made will be reflected on the dashboard.
For more information on Staff Caseloads click here.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.