The Participant Information dashboard part displays a limited view of standard demographics. With the 2016.9 release, users can edit this dashboard part to show any of the standard or custom demographics.
- On the site navigation bar, click on Site Administration.
- Click on Manage Dashboard Templates.
- Find the Participant Dashboard that you would like to work with and click the edit (pencil) icon.
- On the Participant Information part, check the box for the demographics you would like to show.
- Click "Done Editing" at the top of the page.
Click here for more information on editing or creating Dashboard Templates.
If you need more information or additional assistance please contact customer support.