Administrators have the ability to create a template dashboard for My Dashboard (also known as the Staff Dashboard), the Participant Dashboard, the Entity Dashboard, the Family Dashboard, the Group Dashboard, the Collection Dashboard, and the TouchPoint Dashboard. The template creates a configuration for a selected set of sites or programs that can either be edited or remain constant for specified user roles.
To create a new dashboard template:
- On the navigation bar click on Site Administration.
- Select Manage Dashboard Templates.
- Click the New Template button at the top of the page.
- Select the type of template you would like to create from the drop-down menu.
- Name your dashboard.
- Select the scope the template will apply to.
- Click the Add ETO Parts button to add the dashboard parts.
- Check the box next to the ETO part you are adding.
- Select the zone it will reside in (area of the page).
- Click Add.
- When you are done adding and arranging ETO parts, click the Done Editing button.
- Click on the name of the template to assign the template you just created to a specific site or program.
- Click the Add Assignment button.
- Check the boxes next to the site, program, and role you wish the template to apply to.
- At the bottom of the page, check the boxes to manage access to the template.
- Click Save.
For more information on managing dashboard templates, click here.
If you need more information or additional assistance please contact customer support.