In order to undo a dismissal for a client we have to delete their dismissal record and re-enroll them. By default, only Site Administrators are able to edit and delete Program History Records. This setting can be adjusted in Manage My Site.
The first part of the process is to delete the inaccurate Program History:
- In the Site Navigation bar, select Participants.
- Select View/Edit Participant.
- Check off Include Dismissed Participants in Results.
- Search for and select the participant's name.
- Click the Program History button at the top of the page - NOTE THE PROGRAM START DATE.
- Delete the Program History that includes the accidental dismissal.
Once you have deleted the program dismissal you will need to re-enroll the participant.
For more information on program enrollment, click here.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.