If you have a report that isn't showing up on the View Reports (NEW) page it may be due to security settings. In order for a report to show on that page you will need to pick which sites and user roles you would like to have access to the report.Follow these steps to set the security:
- Go to Site Administration on the navigation bar
- Select Manage Reports (NEW)
- Find the report you would like to set security for and select Edit
- Expand the program
- Check off any user roles you would like to have access to the report
- Go back to View Reports (NEW)
- Click Refresh Report List to update your report view
For more information on data security and reporting roles click here.
Please contact customer support if you if you need more information or additional assistance.