This article will instruct users how to add, edit, and disable items from feeder tables.
- On the navigation bar, click on Site Administration.
- Select Manage Feeder Tables.
- Click the Edit button within the row of the table you would like to edit.
- Add/edit/disable items from the table by following these instructions:
A. To add a new item: Type in the name of the item and click the "Add New Item" button.
B. To edit an existing item:
- Click on "Edit" to modify the value of any current list item.
- Click on "Enabled" or "Disabled" to change the state of the item.
- Click on "Scope" to assign the item to specific programs.
C. To sort the items: Click the radio button for either alphabetical order or sequence order. If you are using sequence, you can then set the sequence order by clicking the "Set Sequence Order" link.
D. Propagate to all sites: Make these items available across your entire enterprise by checking this box.
E. "Back to Feeder Tables" link: Click here to return to the Manage Feeder Tables page.
Please note that you will not be able to delete items. You should disable feeder table items that are no longer used to maintain data quality.
Click here for more information on Managing Feeder Tables.
Please feel free to contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.