Below are the instructions on how to remove fake participants from ETO. This can be used when getting rid of test/practice information to avoid skewed data.
- Go to Site Administration on the navigation bar.
- Select Delete Fakes.
- You will have three options to select for deletion. Depending on your needs, select one, two, or all options: Fake Participants, Fake Entities, Fake Points of Service
- Once you have selected an option, click the Delete button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- A message will appear asking to confirm the deletion of these items. Select Yes or Cancel. (Once you have deleted this data, there is no un-do. The items are gone forever.
- Select Okay on the confirmation message and the process of deleting fakes will be complete.
Click here for more information on Deleting Fake data in ETO.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.