It is possible to create a custom rule for site navigation which prevents you from accessing the Site Navigation page. You can recover your access by creating a quick link to the page in your site and deleting the rule.
- Log into a site where you have access to Manage Site Navigation.
- Go to Manage Site Navigation.
- Right-click on the link and select Properties to get the URL.
- Navigate back to the site where you are missing the link.
- Paste the link in the home page or a dashboard message.
- You will be able to access the Manage Site Navigation page via this link.
- Delete the rule which prevented you from seeing the page and adjust the page securities as necessary.
- Delete the homepage link or dashboard message that you used to get access to the page.
Please contact Customer Support if you need more information or additional assistance.