The questions in the question bank can be used across multiple TouchPoints without rebuilding the element in each TouchPoint or maintaining the same field in multiple TouchPoints. Question bank elements can only be managed from inside the question bank. When an element is edited in the question bank, any TouchPoints containing the element will automatically reflect the change.
To add a question:
- On the navigation bar, click Site Administration.
- Select Question Bank.
- Click the New Question button at the top of the page.
- Select the element type for the question you wish to create.
- Your element creation options will differ depending on the element you choose.
- Add a tag at the bottom of the page to make it easier to search for your question.
- If you are an enterprise manager, you will have the option to set the scope to enterprise level. Otherwise the element will be automatically scoped to site level.
- Click Save.
For more information on question bank elements, click here.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.