The steps below will explain how you can print a blank form of your TouchPoints from ETO.
- Go to Reports on the navigation bar.
- Go to View Reports New. If you only have access to View Reports, this will also work.
- Choose the report named "TouchPoint - Blank TouchPoint."
- If you are using View Reports (NEW), it will be located under the category "Touchpoint Reports."
- If you are using View Reports, it will be listed under the category "My Reports."
4. Once you have located the report, you will select the name of the TouchPoint, and click the Run Query button.
5. Once the report has loaded you will click on the Print icon at the top of the page.
6. A message will appear at the bottom of the screen asking if you would like to Open or Save the File. It is advised that you save the file, just in case you need to print this TouchPoint form in the future.
7. Once you have saved the file in the appropriate place, click on the print icon at the top of the page, select printing options, and click the print button.
Click here for more information on Printing Blank TouchPoints.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.