TouchPoint security restricts user access to recording, viewing, and editing TouchPoint responses. Administrators have the ability to control what type of access each user type in each program has to add, view, edit, and delete their own and other's responses. These settings effect which TouchPoints users can see in which programs and if they can edit or record them there.
To set TouchPoint security settings:
- On the navigation bar, click Site Administration.
- Select Manage TouchPoints.
- Search for the name of the TouchPoint you wish to edit.
- Under Take Action, click Security.
- Select the Subject Type from the drop-down. You will need to set security for each subject type allowed to record this form.
- By default the subject type will be Participant. When you switch to the View/Edit/Delete Other's Responses tab, this default will re-set.
6. If you have access to more than one site, you will need to toggle open the site names to see the programs in each site you wish to set security for.
7. Check the boxes associated with the user roles and programs you want to give permission to for the Add/View/Edit Delete Own Responses tab.
- To enable greater flexibility, Add, View, Edit, and Delete are each sub tabs where security will need to be set for the subject type.You can apply the settings from the first sub tab to the remainder by checking the box next to Apply Settings to View, Edit, Delete sub tabs.
8. Complete steps 5 - 7 for the View/Edit/Delete Other's Responses tab.
9. If you are setting security for more than one subject type, repeat steps 5 - 8.
10. Click the Share Responses Within Site to manage how the TouchPoint responses are shared within the site.
11. Click the Share Responses Across Enterprise tab to manage how the TouchPoint responses are shared across the enterprise.
12. Click the Manage tab to determine what user levels in each site and program have permission to edit the TouchPoint and TouchPoint security.
13. Click the Save button.
For more information on setting TouchPoint security, click here.
Please contact Customer Support if you need more information or additional assistance.