Your organization may wish to use the same Effort or Point Of Service in more than one program. Typically POS elements are program-specific, however you can easily copy a POS element and make it available to other programs rather than recreating it from scratch each time.
- Start in the program to which you wish to add the Point Of Service.
- On the navigation bar, click Program Administration.
- Select Add Existing Effort.
- Locate the POS you would like to add to the program.
- click "Add" next to the name.
- A pop up confirmation will appear.
- Select OK.
- A final confirmation will appear.
You will note that the Point Of Service no longer appears on the screen. This is because it has been added to the program and is no longer in the pool available of Points Of Service.
For more information on adding an existing Effort, click here.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.