This question type allows users to select and link a response from another TouchPoint when recording a new TouchPoint response. "Choices" (i.e. the responses) will display in a drop-down in a display format specified by an administrator. Additional filtering on what type of responses display can also be set.
- Create a new TouchPoint element by clicking on the Add Question button while editing a TouchPoint.
- Select Response Cross Reference.
- Name the question.
- Select the target TouchPoint from the drop-down list to pull responses from.
- Select the appropriate elements to pull over based on your needs.
- Under the elements selected, click on the green +/- icon next to the word "AND."
7. Change the "Subject Type" drop-down to "Subject Name" as shown above.
8. In the text box, type "@SubjectID" as shown above.
9. Click on Save.
For more information on Response Cross References, click here.
Please contact customer support if you need more information or additional assistance.