Site Administrators may give permission for certain user roles to add/remove participants to others or their own caseloads. Below is a step by step process of to these user roles caseload access.
- On the navigation bar, go to Site Administration.
- Click on Manage User Accounts.
- Within the list of user accounts, locate the user you wish to give caseload access to, and click the Edit button on the right hand side.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the Caseload Access tab.
5. Make sure the correct site is listed in the drop down menu.
6. There are two columns listed, Add/Remove Participants in Own Caseload and Add/Remove Participants in Others' Caseload.
- If you need users to add/remove participants to their own caseload, you will check the box in the first column.
- If you need users to add/remove participants from others' caseload, you will check the box for the second column.
- It is important to note that this access is program-specific.
7. Once this is complete, click the Save button at the bottom or top of the page.