When matching participants and entities, more than one entity contact may be associated with a participant, and vice versa. In addition to populating the specific Participant Match Standard Reports, Participant Match data populates the Review Participant Efforts report, ETO Participant reports, and any Standard Report containing participant effort data, such as the Program Services and General Usage reports.
- On the navigation bar, select Participants.
- Select Participant Match.
- Enter the participant name in the search bar, or do a blank search.
- Click the Go button.
- Click on the name of the participant.
- Click the Add New Contact button.
- Set the Contact Start Date and Contact End Date.
- Click the blue Add Existing Contact link to find the entity contact.
- Search for the entity.
- Click the Work With this Contact link next to the entity name.
- Select the relationship from the drop-down. Contact relationships are generated from the feeder tables.
- Click the Add Current Contact button.
- Click the OK button on the confirmation pop up screen.
- Click the Edit link to edit a match.
- Click the Delete link to delete a match.
For more information on Participant Match, click here.
Please contact support for more information or additional assistance.