This article will describe the steps to record a general, participant, or entity TouchPoint.
- On the navigation bar, click TouchPoints.
- Click Record TouchPoints.
- From the drop-down menu, select the TouchPoint you wish to record. The TouchPoints available will depend on the TouchPoint security settings.
- Once the Touchpoint is selected, the subject type for that TouchPoint will automatically populate below. If the TouchPoint has more than one subject type, another drop-down menu will appear so that you can select the one you intend to record.
- Check the box next to the subject you wish to record the TouchPoint for.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the date at the top of the TouchPoint if it is not already populated.
- Complete each question. Required questions will have a red asterisk next to them.
- Once you have completed the TouchPoint, click Save or click Save as Draft if you need to finish the TouchPoint later.
For more information on recording TouchPoints, click here.
If you need more information or additional assistance, please contact customer support.
Did this answer your question?