This article will guide users through the creation of a new program. By default the ability to create new programs is restricted to the Site Manager and Enterprise Manager user roles.
- Select Site Administration on the navigation bar on the right side of ETO.
- Select Manage Programs.
- Select the button Add New Programs located at the top left corner of this screen.
- Input the required information on this page. Required fields are indicated with a red asterisk (*).
a.Name – The name of the new program.
b.Program Manager – The user in charge of managing this program.
5. Enable/disable any other desired settings for this program on both the Information and Settings and Referral Settings tabs. For additional information related to optional program settings, you may hover over the “?” icon to the right of the setting.
6. Select the Save button at the bottom of the page to save.
7. You will receive a confirmation prompt when the program has been created successfully.
Click here for more information on adding new programs.
Please contact customer support if you require more information or additional assistance.