The following fields are required:
- Participant/Entity Identifier
- First Name/Last Name OR Entity Name
- Site Name
- Program Name (the program where the data will be uploaded - if this is not included the data will be attached to the program where the upload is completed)
- Response Date
- Update or Insert
- To insert a new TouchPoint response, use "I" in the Update or Insert column
- To update an existing TouchPoint response, use "U" in the Update or Insert column. The Response ID is required in order to complete this action. To find the Response ID, a report must be built in ETO Results. The Response ID is located in the TouchPoint folder.
- Response ID - If updating previously recorded TouchPoint responses
- Any TouchPoint questions marked as required in ETO
File Name Requirements:
- Do not use periods or apostrophes in the name of your file. For example: "Program.Upload.July.xls" will not work, spaces ( ) underscores (_) or dashes (-) are acceptable.
- File names must be 27 characters or less.
Did this answer your question?