With the new 2016.9 Release, users are now able to save their progress when recording a TouchPoint to avoid losing their data due to time out errors.
When saving a TouchPoint using "Save Progress," the TouchPoint will be marked as (Draft) under status when reviewing the participant's TouchPoints to indicate it hasn't been completed.
- Open the Navigation Bar
- Click on Site Administration
- Select Manage TouchPoints
- Find the TouchPoint where "Save Progress" should be enabled.
- Select Edit next to the TouchPoint
- Click Edit TouchPoint Settings
- Check the box: "Save As Draft: Allow a user to save as Draft when recording the TouchPoint."
- 8. Click Save
For more information on the 2016.9 Release, please click here.
If you need more information or additional assistance please contact customer support.